- Online Sermons
- Online Giving
- LAST SESSION - Monday, October 17th BNE Marriage Series, “Your Marriage God’s Way”–6:30pm in Classrooms 1 and 2. Married and Engaged couples are invited.
- October is Domestic Violence Awareness month; we would like to raise awareness and extend our efforts to end violence. Contact Tiffany Redmond 803.767.5767.
- We strongly encourage your participation in our annual Christian Education Weekend, Friday, October 28th - Sunday, October 30th at the Brookland Banquet and Conference Center; Features engaging workshops and panel discussions on topics such as: Lesson Planning for Christian Education in the 21st Century, Bridging The Gap-Teaching in the 21st Century, Growing Christian Education Through Social Media and Church on the Roof - #What's Going On? It is designed with an emphasis on teacher development and planning to reach all generations, but filled with information that can be implemented across all ministries, especially for those who work with our Youth and Teens. Registration is $40. Can we count you in the number of attendees representing BNE at this year's Christian Education Weekend? Registration Forms available in the Office. Contact Sharon Dublin at 803.260.0041 or your Ministry Director.
- Friday, October 28th, 6:30pm-8:00pm. ANNUAL BROOKLAND NORTHEAST YOUTH MINISTRY TRUNK OR TREAT. The Youth Ministry kindly requests your candy donations through October 23rd. Contact Connie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receive The Brookland Star online monthly:
- Go to our web page www.brooklandbaptist.org/brooklandstar
- Click the link “contact us/sign-up”
- Fill in name and email address; hit continue
- The Color Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Gala – Friday, October 21st, 7:00pm featuring Special Guest, Byron Cage @ Brookland Banquet & Conference. Tickets are $50 and available for purchase after service. Tickets can also be purchased online @ www.brooklandfoundation.org
- Attention ALL Teen Girls - Girls Teen Bible Study every 4th Sunday at 5:00 in Children’s Church during the Women's Bible Study. The Topic for October is My Body is a Temple of God
I Corinthians 6:19. Facilitators are Deaconess Norma Brown and Evangelist Crystal Evans
- Children’s Worship will hold a fitness day in the gym 4th Sunday, October 23, during both worship services for 5-11 year-olds. The children will also make their annual presentation to the church during both worship services. Attire: Youth & Teens t-shirt, or solid color t-shirt (except white) and other appropriate clothes for exercise and physical activity.
- WEST Annual Fall Festival Fun Night (Trunk or Treat): Friday, October 28th @ Brookland Health & Wellness Center 6:30pm – 8:30pm. FREE GAMES & FOOD. Contact Kenneth Campbell @803.413.8949 or email@example.com.
- FIRST ANNUAL SENIOR EXPO, Tuesday, November 1st ; 8:00am-1:00pm - Brookland-Lakeview Empowerment Center’s Cafeteria. Agencies and Organizations will provide information and services to Senior Citizens. All Seniors are encouraged to attend. Lunch will be provided. To register, call Ms. Ruth Brown at 803.786.2327 or Ms. Unita Busby at 803.714.6676. The James B. Adams Senior Center is sponsoring this event.
- Saturday, November 5th – 9:00am - 1:00pm @ Brookland Banquet & Conference Center – Mini-Retreat for Couples (Rev. Ronnie Beavers, Speaker; Pastor of New Rising Star Missionary Baptist Church in Birmingham, AL) - $35 per couple [includes breakfast, speaker & other expenses]. Contact Dale or Denise Collier @ 803.957.8135 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday, November 6th- The Gospel of Oz Stage Play featuring Brookland’s Music Department [2- SHOWS]: 3:00pm & 7:00pm. Purchase tickets http://gospelofozbrookland.eventbrite.com. Contact email@example.com You are invited to The Gospel of Oz coming to the Health & Wellness Center Sunday, November 6th featuring “Brookland’s very own Tre Taylor and Rosalyn Glenn along with special guest Christian Comedian Mike Goodwin. Tickets are available in the lobby after service and Brookland’s website."
- Friday, November 11th @5:00pm & Saturday, November 12th @7:30am. – 15th Annual Intercessory Prayer Conference. ”Just Pray, It’s Not Your Battle” Registration cost is $30.
- Cub Scouts are conducting their annual fundraiser. You may purchase popcorn from them in Lobby @ Health & Wellness Center.
- ATTENTION: The Brookland Baptist College Ministry has planned a trip to the Nations new Smithsonian National African American Museum of History and culture in Washington, DC. February 17-20, 2017. For more information and to sign-up please contact the College Ministry at 803.796.7525 or via email at BBCollegeMinistry@gmail.com
Your Deacon and the Pastoral Staff are concerned and care about every member in our Church "Family." When there is a sickness, surgery or death in your family, PLEASE contact your DEACON and the Pastoral Office (Angela Taylor) at 803.744.7908. This will help us to serve you in the Spirit of Love upon which God has favored the Brookland Church. Thanks.
- Calendar & Activities
- About Us
- Member Services
- Visitor Information
- Online Sermons
- Volunteer Registration
- Prayer Request
- 10 Rules of Survival