- Online Sermons
- Online Giving
Week of: April 24th
- Bible Study at BNE Monday, April 25th, 7:00pm-8:00pm. The focus for April is Spiritual Gifts.
- A/B Honor Roll and Spotlight on Youth Recognition for the second nine weeks for Grades 1 - 12 are due TODAY by end of service. A locked box is located in Classroom 1 for collection of data.
- Women’s Day Registration continues today following worship. Choir rehearsal is tomorrow night at 6:30pm in the Former Sanctuary. Tickets for Brookland Family Feud & Old School/New School Dance are available. $3/adult and $1/ youth/teens in advance - $5 at the door. Donate your gently used white dresses and shoes to bless our sisters of all ages who want a new look for Women’s Day.
- Ladies Day Out – Saturday, April 30th, 11am – 2Am. Enjoy fellowship and fun while painting your Masterpiece. Contact Tonya Hamilton at 803.318.3007 for details.
- VBS Logistics Volunteers Meeting, Monday, May 2nd, 6:30pm in Classrooms 1 and 2: If you signed up or maybe interested in providing assistance with Logistics (registration, set-up/clean-up and classroom/food service preparation) during Vacation Bible School, please plan to attend. For more information, contact Maritza Michel, at 631-848-3952.
- The BNE Singles Ministry will host open conversation for singles every first Thursday at 6:30pm starting May 5th. Topics will include dating, finances, intimacy, when to introduce your family to your date and much more. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
- Women’s Day Committee presents Power Hour Wednesday, May 11th immediately following evening Bible Study (West Campus). Evangelist Crystal Evans is our speaker.
- Child Abuse and Neglect Training: All teachers/instructors/volunteers for the Vacation Bible School should attend one of the following training sessions prior to Vacation Bible School: May 12th @ 6:00 pm (West Campus); May 14th @ 9:00 am (West Campus); May 14th @ 11:00am (BNE Campus).
- All Military Veterans, Active Duty, Reserve, National Guard and Coast Guard are invited to the BNE Military/ Veterans Day cookout on Saturday, May 14th at 12pm – 5pm. If you would like to attend please contact Deacon Billy Pharr at
803.360.5883 (email@example.com) or Karen Chin at 803.238.1904 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- MALE MENTORING - Black Rodeo, Saturday, May 21st 7:30pm at Colonial Life Arena - Tickets are $24.50 and $28.50. Pre-registration is required before May 13th. For additional information contact Dexter Ashford at 803.521.0027.
- Join BNE Teen Ministry for Joyfest at Carowinds May 28th. Tickets are $50.00 – includes admission to Carowinds, Carolina Harbor Waterpark, lunch, and the festival. Get your tickets in Classroom 1 through May 22nd Contact Ms. Tonja Eady at 803.397.7120 for additional information.
- Lights, Camera, Action!! Vacation Bible school, June 6 – 10, 2016 - Brookland Northeast has Talent and we’re getting ready to let our light shine and display our connections with Jesus. The stage is set and the curtains will go up daily from 6:30pm – 8:30pm. The theme is “A Call To Action: Showcasing My Connection to Jesus,” convening Monday – Wednesday. The grand finale on Thursday, June 9th will feature an interactive Family Experience facilitated by Mr. Chris’ Musical Experience of Jamaica, NY. On-site registration for Volunteers and Students continues through Sunday, May 22nd. Contact Michelle Copeland, VBS Coordinator at 803.315.3340 or log onto www.brooklandbaptist.org/entities/northeast campus.
- CAP AND GOWN DAY RECOGNITION - On Sunday, June 12th, Brookland Northeast Christian Education Ministry will recognize ALL students promoting to Elementary and Middle School as well as graduating from High School, College, and Graduate School. Registration forms are available in Classroom 1. If you have questions, please contact Gail Baker at 803.873.0530 or Allison Weston at 803.414.6958.
Please submit all announcements to email@example.com by Tuesday afternoon @ 5:00 p.m. for the following Sunday’s bulletin.Your Deacon and the Pastoral Staff are concerned and care about every member in our Church "Family." When there is a sickness, surgery or death in your family, PLEASE contact your DEACON and the Pastoral Office (Angela Taylor) at 803.744.7908. This will help us to serve you in the Spirit of Love upon which God has favored the Brookland Church. Thanks.
- Calendar & Activities
- About Us
- Member Services
- Visitor Information
- Online Sermons
- Volunteer Registration
- Prayer Request
- VBS Registration Form (Adult)
- VBS Registration Form (Youth and Teen)