- Online Sermons
- Online Giving
- ALL ACTIVITIES/MEETINGS CANCELLED AUGUST 29TH – SEPTEMBER 1st (Revival @ West Campus)
- Monday, September 5th, HOLIDAY – BNE Office Closed
- Wednesday, September 7th @6:45pm – BIBLE STUDY FOR MARRIED COUPLES ONLY.
- Your Pastoral Staff and Deacon are concerned and care about every member in our Church "Family." When there is sickness, surgery or death in your family, PLEASE contact your DEACON or the Church Staff at West OR BNE. This will help us to serve you in the Spirit of Love upon which God has favored the Brookland Church. Thanks.
- BNE August Bible Study: Wednesday, August 24th at 7:00pm.
- ***ATTENTION ALL BNE MEN*** TODAY IS THE DAY - please plan to meet immediately following worship for approximately 30 minutes in Classroom 2. Hope to see you.
- BNE 6-Week Marriage Series, “Your Marriage God’s Way,” will begin Monday, September 12th @6:30pm in Classrooms 1 and 2. Married and Engaged couples are invited. Register with Betty Parker at BNEVolunteers@gmail.com or call 803.622.4511.
- FREE LINE DANCE EVERY THURSDAY EXCEPT 1ST THURSDAY.
- BNE Youth Choir Registration: Register in Classroom 1 after service today. Online registration is also available: http://www.brooklandbaptist.org/bneyouthchoir. Children ages 5-12 are encouraged to attend rehearsal every 3rd and 4th Thursday, 6:30pm-8:00pm and the 4th Saturday from 10:00am -12:00pm. First rehearsal will be held Thursday September 15th at 6:30pm
- A CALL for VOLUNTEERS: Are you Ready to put your gift or talent into Action, but not sure how to connect? If so, the BNE Volunteer Committee is here to help you find opportunities to serve in ministry. Please contact BNE Volunteer Coordinator, Rena Dixon, at 706.836.8491 or BNEVolunteers@gmail.com to learn more about how you can meet ministry needs and sign-up for Volunteer training scheduled for Saturday, September 17th.
- “The Pulse of a Praying Parent” Seeking God’s Heart for our children every Monday starting August 22nd [5:30am-6:00am]. 563-999-2090 [access code: 250747#]
- TEENS ages 13-19, JOIN “THE TEENS IN PRAISE.” Rehearsals: 1st, 2nd and 4th Mondays @6:30pm. Choir sings on 3rd Sundays @11:00am. Contact Michelle Wright firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bible Study at West Campus resumes Wednesday, September 21st.
- Calling all children between the ages of 5 and 12 - Brookland WEST 2016 Youth Choir registration continues today after both services (Health & Wellness). Choir rehearsal convenes monthly on the 2nd and 3rd Saturdays, 9am – 11am. The choir sings every 3rd Sunday at 11am. First Rehearsal scheduled for Saturday, September 10th. Contact the choir at email@example.com.
- Children Worship [ages 5-11] - Sunday, August 28th – “Fitness Day in the Gym”
- ATTENTION: All Parents of Girls (Grades 1-12) -Young Women of Excellence (YWE) appplications are now available. Register 2 ways: (1) apply via Brookland website and applications are available in Administration Building. Deadline Thursday, August 25th. OPEN HOUSE: SATURDAY, AUGUST 27th 10:00AM – FELLOWSHIP HALL.
- BROOKLAND BAPTIST 2016 ANNUAL REVIVAL
- Sunday, August 28th 8:15am/11:00am – Dr. Mack T. Hines, Pastor, St. Paul Baptist, Mullins, SC
- Sunday, August 28th, 7:00pm – Rev. Kenneth Taylor, Pastor, Turner Memorial AME Church, W. Columbia, SC
- Monday, August 29th, 7:00pm – Dr. Anthony A. McCallum, Pastor, Bethlehem Baptist Church, College Place
- Tuesday -Thursday, August 30-September 1st , 7:00pm Nightly,
Dr. Tellis Chapman, Pastor, Galilee Baptist Church,
Your Deacon and the Pastoral Staff are concerned and care about every member in our Church "Family." When there is a sickness, surgery or death in your family, PLEASE contact your DEACON and the Pastoral Office (Angela Taylor) at 803.744.7908. This will help us to serve you in the Spirit of Love upon which God has favored the Brookland Church. Thanks.
- Calendar & Activities
- About Us
- Member Services
- Visitor Information
- Online Sermons
- Volunteer Registration
- Prayer Request
- 10 Rules of Survival