- Online Sermons
- Online Giving
Week of: February 7th
- The Brookland Baptist College Ministry, the Brookland Northeast Church, and the Journey United Methodist Church's Teen and College Ministry will host a 5 on 5 Basketball Tournament on Saturday, March 5th. Teams may register for $25.00.
- The College Ministry, the Brookland Northeast Church and the Journey United Methodist Church have planned a joint College Tour to various Colleges/Universities throughout the states of Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Virginia June 21st-27th. Students will also be able to visit and tour Historical sites such as the White House, the Martin Luther King, Jr. Monument, additional monuments, Theme Parks, and other Fun-Filled outings/activities!!! The cost for each attendee is $397.00 and is due no later than Friday, June 10th. For more information and/or to register for these events please email Mrs. Chrystal Finney at BBCollegeMinistry@gmail.com or call 803.708.5313.
- A/B Honor Roll and Spotlight on Youth Recognition for the second nine weeks for Grades 1 - 12 are due by the end of service today.
- For the month of February we will be collecting NEW and GENTLY used books for Pre-K to second grade reading levels. These books will help increase summer reading for our youngest students and promote and encourage parents to read to their children. A book bin will be placed in classroom 1 to collect your books. If you would like to make a donation, you may stop by the Office Monday thru Thursday between the hours of 5:00PM and 9:00PM.
- A 90 day Bible Study focusing on Prayer, Discipleship and Spiritual Gifts will be held every Monday from 7:00PM – 8:00PM beginning on Monday, February 8th at BNE. February – Prayer March – Discipleship April – Spiritual Gifts
- The Brookland Star is accepting nominations for Brookland Women Making History to be featured in the March edition. If you know a woman making significant contributions in her career, community, or philanthropy, please submit her biography and headshot by February 19th to be included. Submissions can be emailed to email@example.com.
- The Banquet & Conference Center invites you to celebrate Valentines Day, Friday, February, 12th, with us!!! Join us for an evening of Jazz featuring National Recording Artist, Dante Lewis. The Pre-Reception starts at 6:00PM, featuring a very special Oyster Bar Display. Dinner and entertainment starts at 7:00PM. Our Buffet will feature Poached Salmon, Brookland’s Famous Fried Chicken, Lemon Pepper Chicken and much more!!! Tickets for this Event are only $35 and are available today after Worship in the BNE Administrative Office. For Reservations, call: 803.744.7956. Happy Valentines Day from the Brookland Banquet & Conference Center.
- Linedancing is held on Thursday evenings at 6:30PM in classrooms 1 & 2. For additional information please contact Audrey Stinchcomb at Audrey0502@aol.com or 803.318.1622
- Calendar & Activities
- About Us
- Member Services
- Visitor Information
- Online Sermons
- Volunteer Registration
- Prayer Request
- Christian Ed Workshop