- Online Sermons
- Online Giving
- BNE 6-Week Marriage Series, “Your Marriage God’s Way,” convenes every Monday through October 17th, @6:30pm in Classrooms 1 and 2. Married and Engaged couples are invited. Register with Betty Parker at BNEVolunteers@gmail.com or call 803.622.4511.
- September 30th - 7:00pm – October 1st @7:00am BNE Youth Ministry Lock-In [ages 5-12] TODAY IS DEADLINE TO REGISTER in Classrooms 1 and 2 after Church. Volunteers are needed. Contact Connie Streater at email@example.com.
- Friday, October 28th, 6:30pm-8:00pm - ANNUAL BROOKLAND NORTHEAST YOUTH MINISTRY TRUNK OR TREAT. The Youth Ministry kindly requests your candy donations beginning next Sunday, October 2nd through October 23rd. Contact Connie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- REGISTER TO VOTE IN LOBBY AFTER SERVICE TODAY. SEE DEXTER.
- JOIN THE BNE SINGLES MINISTRY THURSDAY, OCTOBER 6TH (6:00pm – 9:00pm).
- Young Adult Bible Study [18-35] – TUESDAYS @6:00pm (New Members Classroom) – Evangelist Crystal Evans
- SEPTEMBER VOTER REGISTRATION DRIVE - sponsored by the Brotherhood – Register in Health & Wellness Center after both services.
- Attention ALL Teen Girls – YWE’s will offer Girl Talk (GIRLS ONLY) Teen Bible Study on 4th Sundays' 5:00pm-6:00pm during the Women's Bible Study BEGINNING TODAY in the Administration Building. Facilitators: Deaconess Norma Brown and Evangelist Crystal Evans
- YWAs Annual Mother-Son Event “Bowties & Pearls: Find Your Flow” Saturday, October 1st @ 6:00pm – Banquet & Conference Center. Tickets are $25.00 for mother & one son ($5 for each additional son). Purchase tickets from YWA member after worship services or online: https://bbcywas.ticketbud.com/mother-son-event. [Tickets are also available @Brookland NE TODAY]
- Saturday, October 1st – 8:00am @Banquet & Conference Center “Breakfast and Black Church Economic Empowerment Forum,” sponsored by the Brookland 2016 Men’s Day Committee and Brotherhood. Rev. Dr. Jonathan Weaver, Founder & President of the Pan African Collective is the guest speaker. Breakfast is $7. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!!
- Saturday, October 22nd – “2016 USC Gamecocks Faith and Family Day” Brookland Family and Friends are invited. Tickets are $31- get yours today. Contact Melanie Byrd 803.479.3884 or K. Allen Campbell 803.744.7906. [Tickets are also available @Brookland NE office – see Lin or Frenchie]
- Friday-Sunday, October 28th-30th –Christian Education Weekend Teaching Christian Education in the 21st Century
- Saturday, November 5th –9:00am - 1:00pm @ Brookland Banquet & Conference Center – Mini-Retreat for Couples - $35 per couple [includes breakfast, speaker & other expenses]. Contact Dale or Denise Collier @ 803.957.8135 or email@example.com.
- Sunday, November 6th [2- SHOWS]: 3:00pm & 7:00pm. Purchase tickets http://gospelofozbrookland.eventbrite.com. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- JR. USHERS Would you like to attend Youth-ROTC-Military Appreciation/Greek Day at SC State University Saturday, November 12th? DEADLINE TO REGISTER & PAY OCTOBER 2ND. Contact Fred or Angela Ladson @ 803.553.0271 or 803.479.7898.
- Friday & Saturday, November 11th & 12th – 15th Annual Intercessory Prayer Conference. Register today only $25; after October 2nd cost will be $30.
- The Cooperative Ministry’s IPAP Program may help pay your health insurance premium if you are 1) enrolled in a Silver Plan in the Marketplace at healthcare.gov; 2) Qualified for Advanced Premium Tax Credit; 3) Live in Richland, Lexington, Fairfield or Sumter County; 4) meet applicable guidelines. Every Wednesday - (10:00am-2:00pm) at the Brookland Foundation, 1045 Sunset Blvd, West Columbia. Call 803-744-7914
Your Deacon and the Pastoral Staff are concerned and care about every member in our Church "Family." When there is a sickness, surgery or death in your family, PLEASE contact your DEACON and the Pastoral Office (Angela Taylor) at 803.744.7908. This will help us to serve you in the Spirit of Love upon which God has favored the Brookland Church. Thanks.
- Calendar & Activities
- About Us
- Member Services
- Visitor Information
- Online Sermons
- Volunteer Registration
- Prayer Request
- 10 Rules of Survival