- Online Sermons
- Online Giving
Week of: July 26th
- Registration for Youth & Teens Day continues after Worship. The next Youth and Teens Day Choir Rehearsal will be held tomorrow, Monday, July 27th, at 6:00PM in the Small Sanctuary. Orchestra rehearsal will be held tomorrow at 6:00PM in Children’s Church on the West Campus. Usher rehearsal will be held in the Main Sanctuary on Tuesday, July 28th, at 6:00PM NOTE: Tomorrow, July 27th, is the deadline to order T-shirts to ensure your size.
T-shirts are used throughout the year. All youth should register to be a part of Youth and Teens Day.
- The Brookland Star will publish the Fall Sports Listing in the September edition. Parents are asked to send in the name of their child(ren) and what sport they are participating in. Cheerleading, competitive dance and recreation league sports are included in the listing.
- All Deaconesses are encouraged to attend the Brookland Baptist Deaconess Ministry's quarterly meeting Tuesday, July 28th, at 6:00PM in the Adult Sunday school room in the Administration building.
- The Brookland Counseling Ministry and Youth Department are sponsoring “Summer Youth and Teens Forum 2015” in celebration and recognition of Youth and Teens Day, this Wednesday, July 29th, from 8:00AM until 4:30PM, in the Fellowship Hall. This year’s theme is “Still Got SWAG: Standing with Authority for God…..In Love,” referencing Daniel 1 and 1 Corinthians 13. All youth and teens ages six through twenty-one are invited to attend. There is no charge and lunch will be served. Pre-registration is strongly encouraged, as a count is needed for lunch. Today after Worship is the last day to register and all interested participants are asked to sign up in Classroom 2. For additional information you may call Sharon Rice-Brown at 803-609-8859 or Dr. Kenneth Campbell at 803-419-7468. Interested participants may sign up for The Youth & Teens Forum when registering for Youth & Teens Day.
- The Youth & Teens Day Committee in conjunction with the Youth Department will host a Family Fun Night/Carnival from 6:00-9:00PM Friday, July 31st, in the parking lot behind the Banquet and Conference Center. Activities include inflatables and water games for the children, Zumba, board games and card games for all ages. Free food will be available for ages 18 and younger. We will also have several local food trucks for the adults to patronize. For more information, please contact Donald Wood at (803) 414-8295 or Dr. Kenneth Campbell at
- The Brotherhood will hold its regular monthly meeting Saturday, August 1st, at 8:00AM in the Banquet and Conference Center. We will have a presentation by James Owens from First Baptist Church of Columbia and also Dr. Otis Owens, MPH, PhD - Director, Healthy Aging Research and Technology (HART) Lab USC. The Cost of the breakfast is $10.00.
- The 2015 Brookland Youth & Teens Day invites the entire family out to Family Water Day. The event will be on Sunday, August 2nd, at River's Edge Retreat in Columbia from 4:00PM – 7:00PM. The event will include swim safety lessons for ages 3 & up, a pool party, music, basketball, food, and much more. For more information contact Victoria Randolph at 803.917.4576 or Vinez Lyde at 803.318.0230.
- Calling all students K-12, teachers, and school administrators. BNE's 2015 Back to School Bash will feature a Fashion and Talent show. We are looking for energetic people who are willing to showcase their gifts and talents. The Mistress of Ceremony will be BNE's very own Tre' Taylor.
If you are interested in participating in this evening of fun and fellowship, please contact Tonja Eady at email@example.com or (803) 397-7120 no later than Monday, August 3rd, for more details.
- Bible Study at Brookland Northeast will resume on Wednesday, August 5th, at 6:45PM. Pastor CJ Butler will be teaching on “Miracles of Jesus.” Copies of the Bible Study outline are available at the Church office if you would like to review it in advance.
- The 2015 Youth and Teens Day Committee would like to invite all teens to experience an Island Themed Adventure as we cruise Lake Murray. That is right, the annual Teen Nation Cruise is back and it is an island theme!! The cruise will provide 2 1/2 hours of fun on Lake Murray, with food, music, games and other fun activities, on Wednesday, August 5th, beginning at 6:30PM. Please contact William Bowman at 803-465-0912 or Braxton McDuffie at 803-413-1469. You may also visit the Youth and Teens Day Registration Table after worship. Pre-registration is required.
- Join Pastor Chris as he preaches the Gospel. He will be at Cedar Creek Community Church, 10300 Monticello Road, Winnsboro, SC, on Wednesday, August 12th, at 7:00PM. On Friday, August 14th, at 7:30PM he will be at Zion Pilgrim Baptist Church, 1609 Zion Ave., Columbia, SC.
- If you've been looking for some great family entertainment, come to Brookland Baptist Church NE for the annual Back to School Bash on Saturday, August 22nd, at 5:00PM. Come join us for fun, food, and fellowship. Back to school supplies will be provided for grades K-12. It's been a long hot summer, return to school refreshed in The Spirit.
- CDs of the sermons are available for purchase after Worship for $5 and DVDs may be ordered for $20 at the media booth.
- Calendar & Activities
- About Us
- Member Services
- Visitor Information
- Online Sermons
- Volunteer Registration
- Prayer Request
- Christian Ed Workshop