- Online Sermons
- HOLIDAY CLOSING – BNE Office will be closed Monday, February 20th in observance of President’s Day.
- Women's Day registration continues. All ladies are reminded to register after service today. Sign-up will also continue for the bowling challenge and PEARLS fashion show. Stop by Classrooms 1 and 2 after service.
- MANDATORY: Child Abuse & Neglect Training Scheduled,
If you work with children, in any capacity at church, please plan to attend this session,
Brookland Northeast ONLY,
Monday, February 27th @ 7pm – Classrooms 1& 2
- WE NEED YOU: Volunteers needed for ALL Youth Ministries: Nursery, Children’s Church, Teen Church as well as Children’s Bible Study on Wednesdays. Contact Sharon Dublin @803.260.0041.
- FREE!!! Line Dance Thursdays @ 6:30pm. [except 1st Thursday]
- HOLIDAY CLOSING: The Brookland Campus including the Brookland Federal Credit Union, Health & Wellness Center, Lakeview, Foundation, and the Food Bank, will be closed tomorrow, Monday, February 20th in observance of Presidents Day. Normal schedule resumes Tuesday, February 21st. NOTE: The Academy will be open.
- West Campus Bible Study will travel to the Buddhist Meditation Center, 2999 Sunset Blvd #101, West Columbia, SC 29169 on Wednesday, February 22nd @6pm – 6:45pm (please be on time).
- Brookland Federal Credit Union is now hiring. We have an immediate opening. Visit www.brooklandfcu.org. It can be found under “About Us.”
- Women's Day registration continues. All ladies are reminded to register after service today. Sign-up will also continue for the bowling challenge and PEARLS fashion show. Stop in the lobby and the banquet and conference center.
- VERY IMPORTANT MEETING FOR PARENTS OF JUNIOR USHERS – Tuesday, February 21st @ 6:45pm in Children’s Church following Sr. Ushers meeting. Contact Angela Ladson email@example.com.
- Children’s Worship - Sunday, February 26th - FITNESS DAY IN THE GYM during both worship services for 5 – 11 year olds. [Please dress children appropriately for exercise and physical activity] The Black History Month message will be “The Sky’s the Limit: Lessons from ‘Hidden Figures’ on the Content of Their Character.”
- SAVE THE DATE: Brookland Annual Community Health Fair – Saturday, March 11th – 10am – 2pm.
- Spotlight on Youth Recognition for the 1st semester of the 2016 - 2017 school term is scheduled for Sunday, March 19th during both services. Data sheets are available in the Progressive Auxiliary mail box in the administration building or from the church Website under "Outreach Ministries". Place completed data sheets with documentation attached, in the Spotlight on Youth mailbox in the administration building. DEADLINE: Wednesday, March 8th. Contact Mrs. Ethel Foulks @ 803.730.9808.
- 2017 BBC Scholarship Application is available online @ http://www.brooklandbaptist.org/pages/page.asp?page_id=162193
At bottom of page, click the link to obtain forms. Contact Marilyn Hopson @ 803.744.7947 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Receive weekly announcements via email: Visit www.brooklandbaptist.org. Click the Register button at the top > Fill out the information on the left and select the Weekly Announcements (West) option > then click Register to submit. And You’re Done!!
- Save the Date: Friday, March 24th, Financial Freedom Friday Details forthcoming.
- James B. Adams Senior Center presents their 2017 Caribbean Cruise – December 9th – 17th. Cabin: $1,038 ● Oceanview Cabin: $1,138 ● Balcony: $1,298 – contact Ethel Jivers @803.351.0959 or Unita Busby @803.714.6676 for additional information.
- Brookland Baptist Church Celebrates National Women's History Month on Saturday, May 4th 8am – 2pm "Lean In" Symposium for women of all ages. Registration opens at 7:30am. Prominent speakers are Dr. Jessica Berry - Professor, Columbia College, Dr. Jeffries, Department Chair of Health Sciences, South Carolina State University, Mrs. Allvera Butler, Administrator, Richland School District Two, Reverend Deborah Hollins-White-Rhema Christian Center, Monya Grant, Life Coach, Toni Kelly-Campbell, Social Worker and Felicia Lawrence, Owner and Operator of Lawrence Speech and Hearing Services.
Your Deacon and the Pastoral Staff are concerned and care about every member in our Church "Family." When there is a sickness, surgery or death in your family, PLEASE contact your DEACON and the Pastoral Office (Angela Taylor) at 803.744.7908. This will help us to serve you in the Spirit of Love upon which God has favored the Brookland Church. Thanks.
- Calendar & Activities
- About Us
- Member Services
- Visitor Information
- Online Sermons
- Volunteer Registration
- Prayer Request
- 10 Rules of Survival