- Online Sermons
- Online Giving
- Baptism and Right Hand of Fellowship today @ West Campus; please arrive by 5:45pm.
- Bible Study resumes Wednesday, January 25th @6:45pm.
- Join BNE Singles Ministry, Thursday, February 2nd @ 6pm.
- FREE!!! Line Dance Thursdays @ 6:30pm. [except 1st Thursday]
- Our Kids Love Big:
1 John 4:7-8 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Brookland Northeast Nursery Ministry is asking for donations of baby products: baby lotion, shampoo, wipes, and bubble bath. The children will create care boxes for the smallest victims of domestic abuse and send the items to Sistercare. January 23rd – February 5th. Please bring the new baby products to the church on Sundays or Monday-Thursday 5pm – 8pm.
- A/B Honor Roll and Spotlight on Youth Recognition for the second nine weeks for Grades 1 - 12 due by the end of service on Sunday, January 29th. Parents, please complete the data form; submit with report card by deadline. A locked box will be available in Classroom 1 for data collection. Contact Tonja Eady @ 803.397.7120. Grades can be emailed: email@example.com but must be received by the deadline (January 29th) for recognition.
- MUSC 2017 Summer Undergraduate Cancer Research Training Opportunity. Program Description: 10 week program (May 22nd – July 28th) - Cancer Health Equity Research Course - Transferable credit hours - Hands-on research experience with faculty member - Cultural awareness activities - GRE prep course - competitive stipend. Regristration Deadline: January 31st. Apply: http://hollingscancercenter.org/about-hollings/commitments/SC-CHEC/program.html.
- Baptism TODAY, Sunday, January 22nd @ 6pm. Candidates please be prepared for waters by 5:45pm. Rev. Richard Johnson will deliver the message.
- The nursery is open for children ages six months to 5-years-old during both worship services when volunteer staff are available. To volunteer, contact Kenneth Campbell at KCampbell@sc.edu.
- The Capital Campaign, “I Believe” t-shirts will be available for purchase TODAY, January 22nd after worship service. Please stop by table in the lobby.
- If you have a flexible schedule and a love of hymns, then the Benevolent Choir is for you. The choir will have an interest meeting Monday, January 23rd @ 6pm in Meeting Room #1. Call 803.744.7907 for additional information.
- Mandatory Interest Meetings for the 3rd Annual YWE’s Oratorical Contest are Wednesday, January 25th @ 7:30pm OR Saturday, January 28th @ 10am.
- In our continuing efforts to promote and encourage effective parenting, Parent University invites all to attend the Growing Kids God’s Way parenting class on Saturday, January 28th in the Fellowship Hall. 9am – 1pm. Designed for parents of children aged to two years, all parents who participated in the infant dedication services and those who desire to participate are encouraged to register. Registration is mandatory. Contact Tarsha Hutto @ 803.800.2422 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brookland Sisterhood Membership Drive – Annual Dues is $10. You can signup today, Sunday, January 22nd or 29th in the Health & Wellness Center @ West or Classroom 2 @ NE. Join the Sisterhood, and enjoy programs, service and the fellowship of connecting with other women in the spirit of sisterly love! You may also join online @ www.brooklandbaptist.org. For more information, email email@example.com.
- Looking for a few good men: Brookland Brotherhood will hold their annual registration drive today, Sunday January 22nd and 29th. Register in the Health and Wellness Center. The regularly scheduled meeting will be Saturday February 4th @ 8am in the Fellowship Hall. “Our presenter will be Pastor Jackson. - Breakfast will be served."
- Women’s Day Committee Pre-Event - The 2017 Women's Day Committee invites you to join them for our Pre-Women's Day event. We will be hosting an outing to see the Lady Gamecock's take on the Tennessee Lady Volunteers on Monday, January 30th @ 6pm. General admission tickets are only $4.00 and can be purchased after service at both campuses on today as well as Sundays, January 22nd & 29th. For more details, stop by the Women's Day table or contact Denise Collier @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Brookland Baptist Sign Language Ministry will begin another Introductory Sign Language Class, January 23rd , 6pm-8pm, Mondays in the Fellowship Hall. email the Sign Language Ministry @ email@example.com.
- The Annual Young Pastor’s and Minister’s Conference, February 6th – 9th, 9am – 11:45am. Rev. James A. Jamison will instruct a Homiletics Workshop, Responsible and Relevant Preaching Through Sermon Preparation and Delivery. The workshop will be held Tuesday, February 7th - Thursday, February 9th @, 9am to 11:45am. Register online at www.brooklandbaptist.org
- Save the Date: Friday, February 10th Young Adult Game Night, Card Games, Charades, and Black History Trivia. Light refreshments will be served.
- Valentine’s Day Dinner- Tuesday, February 14th @ 6:30pm Pre-Reception in Atrium; 7:00pm Dinner & Music. Special Guest: Jazz band – Weather Proof @ Brookland Banquet & Conference Center. $35 – Reservations: 803.744.7956.
- Men of Brookland! The “Continuing The Movement Towards God’s Greater” Men’s Retreat is scheduled for April 28th – 30th at Short Stay Resort (Moncks Corner, SC). Join us for a weekend of fishing, golf and spiritual fellowship! Register today. Contact Jerome Nesbitt @t 803.553.1558 or K. Allen Campbell @ 803.744.7906.
- James B. Adams Senior Center presents its 2017 Caribbean Cruise – December 9th – 17th. Travel aboard the Carnival Sunshine from Port Canaveral, FL (St. Kitts●St. Maarten● Puerto Rico●Turks & Caicos). Price per person (2 per room), includes cuise rate, port taxes and fees, gratuities and roundtrip motorcoach transportation from Columbia to Port Canaveral, Florida. Inside Cabin: $1,038●Oceanview Cabin: $1,138●Balcony: $1,298 – contact Ethel Jivers @803.351.0959 or Unita Busby @803.714.6676.
Your Deacon and the Pastoral Staff are concerned and care about every member in our Church "Family." When there is a sickness, surgery or death in your family, PLEASE contact your DEACON and the Pastoral Office (Angela Taylor) at 803.744.7908. This will help us to serve you in the Spirit of Love upon which God has favored the Brookland Church. Thanks.
- Calendar & Activities
- About Us
- Member Services
- Visitor Information
- Online Sermons
- Volunteer Registration
- Prayer Request
- 10 Rules of Survival