- Online Sermons
- Online Giving
Week of: May 17th
- Men of Brookland! Have you joined the MOVEMENT? Registration for the 2015 Men’s Day Movement has begun and we need you to join us as we embrace the theme “Creating A Movement Towards God’s GREATER!” Registration continues in classrooms 1 & 2 after Worship this morning, or you may register on line at www.brooklandbaptist.org. The first Men’s Day Choir Rehearsal will be held tomorrow, May 18th, in the Former Sanctuary. The choir is open to ALL men who desire to render praises unto God through song!
- YOU'RE INVITED to BNE Sunday School. If you are not attending Sunday School or have not had the chance to begin or complete New Members Orientation, then join us for Christian Education Fellowship Sunday on May 31st, starting at 8:15am. This is a WONDERFUL time to come make the next step to find out what Sunday School offers, receive an informational blessing, and fellowship with the current Sunday School and New Members family (teachers, leaders, and participants). Fellowship Sunday is for ALL ages from preschoolers to adults. For questions, contact Pamela Felder (803.369.1070), Michelle Copeland (803.315.3340), or Deaconess Gwenda Greene (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- BNE Christian Education Ministry sponsors the 2015 Cap and Gown Day on Sunday, June 14th, during
morning worship. This is the Northeast annual Celebration of Promotion and Graduation. Forms are available in Classrooms 1&2 and the vestibule information table. Online registration is available at http://www.brooklandbaptist.org/pages/page.asp?page_id=156713 . For more information, contact Mrs. Gail Baker (Cap and Gown Coordinator) at 803. 873.0530 or email@example.com.
- Announcing Northeast VBS 2015….. A-L-L A-B-O-A-R-D!!! Cruise ship Brookland Northeast is getting ready to set sail on June 8th – 12th, for a 5-day Vacation Bible school discovery voyage from 6:30pm – 8:30pm daily. The adventure theme is Voyage to Multiple Connections of Jesus from Colossians 2:19 [NIV]. The bon voyage kicks off onboard Monday, June 8th with educational entertainment facilitated by Mr. Chris’ Musical Experience of Jamaica, NY. Registration is available after worship and online registration is available at http://www.brooklandbaptist.org/pages/page.asp?page_id=156713. For more information, contact Michelle Copeland, VBS Coordinator at 803.315.3340 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BNE Christian Education Ministry is sponsoring an interactive Teachers workshop on Saturday, June 6th, from 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. The workshop, entitled STRATEGIES TO REVITALIZE TEACHING IN EDUCATIONAL MINISTRIES, will be facilitated by Christopher K. and Jeanine Daniels of Jamaica, NY. The workshop is for ALL teachers, assistants, and leaders of age-groups across ALL Ministries and is open to both campuses. Online registration is available at http://www.brooklandbaptist.org/pages/page.asp?page_id=156713. For more information, contact Deaconess Gwenda R. Greene at 803.865.9455 or email@example.com.
- ATTENTION rising 9th graders and high school students: The Teen Ministry of Brookland NE will offer a class to prepare students for taking the SAT. Class will be held on Saturday, May 30th from 8:30 am until 12:00 noon at Brookland NE. The fee is $50 with materials and lunch included. Seating is limited so reserve yours now. To register, contact Tonja Eady at firstname.lastname@example.org or Betty Parker at email@example.com. Or call (803) 622-4511.
- Ladies mark your calendars for an evening to celebrate life, enjoy relaxing Jazz with Saxophonist Dante' Lewis, and experience Great Dining! The First Annual "Ladies Evening of Elegance" will be held Friday, May 29th, in the Banquet & Conference Center and the cost is $30. Please visit the Men's Day 2015 webpage or come by our registration table for additional information.
- The Brookland Baptist College Ministry, the Brookland Northeast Church, and the Journey United Methodist Church's Teen Ministry and College Ministry have planned a joint College Tour to various Colleges/Universities throughout the states of Alabama and Georgia June 25th - 29th. We will also tour Historical sites such as the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Historic Selma, Alabama, Theme Parks, additional Fun-Filled outings/activities and much more!!! There is a $55.00 Non-Refundable Deposit for each trip attendee. For more information on both events, please email Sharon Dublin at Dubsha4@gmail.com or call her at 803.419-8865.
- Join Pastor Chris as he preaches the Gospel at Good Aim Baptist Church, 1309 Cherokee Blvd, Elgin, SC 29045, from Monday, June 1st – Thursday, June 4th.
- Calendar & Activities
- About Us
- Member Services
- Visitor Information
- Online Sermons
- Volunteer Registration
- Prayer Request
- Christian Ed Workshop