- Online Sermons
- Mothers and Daughters!! Young Women of Excellence (YWE’s) present their Annual Mother Daughter Tea and Silent Auction on Saturday, April 22nd , 12pm – 2pm at Brookland Baptist Banquet and Conference Center. World renowned Artist Jonathan Greene will be the guest speaker. This event is sure to be filled with lots of fun, action, and education. Purchase your ticket(s) after service in Classroom 1. Cost is $12, children age 5 and under only pay $5. Purchase a table of 10 for $100. Contact Leslie Williams 803.260.7829 or Joyce Lawton 803.477.7226. Vendor opportunity available!! Contact Sharon Dublin 803.260.0041.
- ATTENTION Brookland Northeast Ladies: 2017 WOMEN’S DAY Registration continues in Classrooms 1 & 2 after both services. You are encouraged to register for Women’s Day. Stop by the registration desk in Classrooms 1 & 2. Sign up for the Brookland Academy Read-In, the 5K Walk-Run. You can also purchase tickets for the Meek Brown Production: PEARLS Fashion Show.
- Men's Fellowship will have a brief 20 meeting immediately after church today. Dexter Ashford is asking all men to attend.
- Pastor Chris will be preaching at Stedfast Christian Center, Friday, April 7th @ 7pm. The Church is located at 5200 Fairfield Road, Columbia, SC 29203.
- Please join Cedar Creek Community Church as they install their first Pastor, Rev. Charlie "CJ" Butler, Jr. Pastoral Installation Services will be held Sunday, April 9th, 4pm at Ridgewood Missionary Baptist Church, 5326 Ridgeway Street, Columbia, SC.
- Join Brookland Northeast Singles Ministry Thursday, April 6th and EVERY 1st Thursday 6pm – 9pm
- Announcements for the Brookland N.E. Bulletin should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday afternoon @ 5pm for the following Sunday’s Bulletin [3 weeks maximum run time].
- JOB OPENING: Chief of Security (Security Department) Visit www.brooklandbaptist.org under “About Us,” Employment Opportunity, for additional information.
- INVITATION: Join us for SUNDAY SCHOOL each Sunday Morning 10am – 11am. We have class of all ages (Primary to College Ed and Adult).
- BAPTISM & RIGHT HAND OF FELLOWSHIP: West Campus – TODAY @ 6pm; plan to arrive by 5:45pm.
- 2017 BBC Scholarship Application is available online: http://www.brooklandbaptist.org/pages/page.asp?page_id=162193 At bottom of page, click the link to obtain forms. Contact Marilyn Hopson @ 803.744.7947 or email@example.com. Submission deadline is Tuesday, March 28th.
- Receive weekly announcements via email: Visit www.brooklandbaptist.org. Click the Register button at the top > Fill out the information on the left and select the Weekly Announcements (West) option > then click Register to submit. And You Are Done!!
- The Sanctuary Choir is open for new members. If you have a desire to praise God through song at the 1am worship, we welcome your talent. Join us for rehearsal on Thursdays @7pm or contact K Allen Campbell @ 803.744.7906.
- Annual Sunday School Easter Program, Saturday, April 15th @ Noon - Brookland West Campus (Small Sanctuary) Recitations can be picked-up in the Fellowship Hall during Sunday School Hours, 10am – 11am. Contact Cassandra Conyers-Rush @803.318.3479
- The Senior Missionary Ministry, celebrating 101 years of service, will host its Annual Prayer Breakfast on Saturday, April 22nd @ 8am. The breakfast will be held at Brookland’s Banquet and Conference Center. Mrs. Helen C. Schumpert will be the speaker. She is President Emeritus of the Women’s Auxiliary to the Gethsemane Baptist Association. Tickets are $12 and can be purchased from any Missionary member. Contact Mrs. Pinkie Caldwell @ 803.466.5855; Mrs. Maggie Griffin @ 803.381.5396; or Mrs. Beulah Ross (Northeast Campus) @ 803.776.2653.
- Family and Friends Day, Sunday, April 23rd @5pm. Brookland will be honoring persons with 40 years or more of membership. Our speaker will be Pastor Darrell Jackson, Bible Way Church of Atlas Road. In our efforts to develop a complete list of members with 40 years or more of membership, we need you to register or if you know of someone with 40 years of membership, please complete a registration form. There will be a table in the Health and Wellness Center to register members [NORTHEAST – CLASSROOMS 1 & 2]. Sunday, April 9th is registration deadline
- Brookland Federal Credit Union Annual Meeting-Monday, April 24th, @6pm - Brookland Banquet and Conference Center.
- Spring is almost here: In partnership with the Brookland Health and Wellness Center and Wellsprings we bring you SIZE WIZE. The Size Wize Weight Management program is a comprehensive primary care based weight loss management program designed to help members achieve their health and wellness goals and develop healthy living skills to reduce the risk of complications from chronic medical problems such as diabetes and high blood pressure. Visit us in the Health and Wellness Center TODAY for additional information or contact Adreanne Grant @ 803.446.3260. Let’s get into shape together.
- Get Excited!! Get Excited!! Vacation Bible School is in the air. Set your Calendars for June 5th – June 9th at BLEC; bring the entire family out for the week. We will have our first meeting of all interested persons on Thursday March 30, 2017 @ 6:30 p.m. in the Cafeteria at BLEC. This years theme is an continuation of (I HAVE TALENT) Showcasing my work for Jesus. Please email Michelle Coe at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions
- Progressive National convention in Houston, Texas, August 6th – 11th. If you are interested in attending, please contact Mrs. Wendy P. Kearney @803.917.1787 or Mrs. Bobbie Louden @803.397.3774.
Your Deacon and the Pastoral Staff are concerned and care about every member in our Church "Family." When there is a sickness, surgery or death in your family, PLEASE contact your DEACON and the Pastoral Office (Angela Taylor) at 803.744.7908. This will help us to serve you in the Spirit of Love upon which God has favored the Brookland Church. Thanks.
- Calendar & Activities
- About Us
- Member Services
- Visitor Information
- Online Sermons
- Volunteer Registration
- Prayer Request
- 10 Rules of Survival