- Online Sermons
- Online Giving
Church Announcements & Activities Beginning
Sunday, March 29th
· Women’s Day Registration
· Holy Week Services
· Registration for the Financial Ministry’s Summer/Spring 10 Week Biblical Studies Course
· Brookland’s Scholarship Applications for High School Seniors
· The Gethsemane Association Youth Crusade
· Easter at the Banquet & Conference Center
· The Brotherhood Ministry’s Young Men’s Oratorical Contest
· The Young Women of Excellence Oratorical Contest
· V.I.B.E. Teen Worship
· Next Sunday evening’s Baptism
· The Brookland Stars Special Edition for High School and College Graduates
· Young Women of Excellence “Game Night!”
· The Brookland Federal Credit Union’s Annual Meeting
· The Senior Missionary’s Prayer Breakfast & Upcoming Cedine Mountain Retreat for Ladies
· The Upcoming College Tour sponsored by the College Ministry
· Women’s Day Registration continues after Worship today in the lobby of the Sanctuary, the Atrium of the Banquet & Conference Center, and in the Health & Wellness Center.
· Baptism will be held this Sunday evening at 6:00PM. The preacher will be Reverend Mike McCoy, Associate Minister of the New Laurel Street Baptist Church, with music provided by the Sanctuary Choir. All being baptized are asked to be present at 5:30PM for preparation.
· Holy Week Services will be held this this week, Monday, March 30th, thru Thursday, April 2nd at the Northeast Campus. The Speaker is Reverend Lewis N. Watson, Pastor of First Baptist Church, Salisbury, Maryland. Services begin at 7:00PM.
· Children’s Worship will meet during both the 8:15 a.m. and 11 a.m. worship on Easter for Pastor Jackson’s annual Resurrection message to the children.
· Recitations for the Sunday School’s Annual Easter Program, will be distributed in Sunday School. The program will be held Saturday, April 4th, at 12Noon, in the Small Sanctuary.
Women’s Day Registration continues after in the Main Lobby of the Sanctuary, Atrium of the Banquet & Conference Center, and in the Lobby of the Health & Wellness Center.
Registration continues after Worship for the Spring/Summer 2015 session of the Financial Ministry's 10 week Biblical Study Course. Registration will take place after Worship in the Health & Wellness Center. Space is limited so register today! For more information please stop by the registration table or contact Karen McNeal at 803-206-2602.
Baptism will be held this Sunday evening at 6:00PM. The preacher will be Reverend Mike McCoy, Associate Minister of the New Laurel Street Baptist Church, with music provided by the Sanctuary Choir. All being baptized are asked to be present at 5:30PM for preparation.
ATTENTION HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS and PARENTS: Brookland Baptist Church Scholarship Applications are now available and can be downloaded www.brookalndbaptist.org. Contact Marilyn Hopson (West Campus) at 803.744.7947 or Lin Johnson at 803.413.0559 (BNE) for additional information. Completed applications are due by 6:00PM TODAY!!!
Holy Week Services will be held this this week, Monday, March 30th, thru Thursday, April 2nd at the Northeast Campus. The Speaker is Reverend Lewis N. Watson, Pastor of First Baptist Church, Salisbury, Maryland. Services begin at 7:00PM.
The Gethsemane Baptist Association will be hosting their Youth Crusade 4:00PM, this afternoon, at Mount Zion Baptist Church, 110 Broomstraw Rd., Chapin, SC 29036. Attire: Dress Down. Wear a Tee-Shirt representing your Church. For additional information contact Tammy Banks at 803.477.7043 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
The Brookland Banquet & Conference Center invites you to celebrate April 5th, Easter Sunday, with us! For only $13.99 you can dine at our full Brunch Buffet. Our special menu includes Lamb Stew, Fried Grouper, and our signature Smoked Turkey Carving Station, as well as our already famous signature buffet items…we will once again feature a Chocolate Strawberry tree just for you! The Easter Bunny will make a special appearance at 11:00AM. For group reservations please call 803.744.7956.
BROOKLAND MALE ORATORICAL CONTEST! The Brotherhood Ministry is pleased to announce the return of the Brookland Male Oratorical contest for young men ages 11 to 18. Stop by the table in the Health & Wellness Center after Worship this Sunday for additional information and registration. Contact Kenneth Campbell 803.413.8949, William Bowman 803.465.0912 or Kevin Morgan 803.477.6636 for additional information.
SAVE-THE-DATE: THE V.I.B.E. (Teen Worship) SUNDAY, APRIL 12TH AT 11:00 A.M.
The Brookland Star will feature all high school graduates in the May edition. Graduates are asked to complete a graduation profile and submit a photo to email@example.com by Friday, April 17th. Graduation profiles are available on the church website, in the Scholarship mailbox on the West Campus, and the box at the Northeast Campus. .
Attention ladies of Brookland Baptist between the ages of 18 and 45, you are INVITED to a Sister’s Game Night on April 17th, from 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM in the Fellowship Hall. This is a FREE event hosted by the YWA (Young Women Auxiliary). There will be board games, card games, refreshments and door prizes. Register today after both worship services in the Health and Wellness Center.
It’s that time again! Time to prepare to travel with the Senior Missionaries to Spring City, Tennessee; to the mountainous Cedine Bible Mission. We will be attending the Fall Ladies Retreat in October. The price of the trip is $250.00 ($125 for the retreat and $125.00 for travel) If you would like to travel with us the deadline for money collection is Thursday, April 16th, or you can go online and register directly. Contact Mrs. Bettye Foggie at 803.216.8237, or Mrs. Pinkie Caldwell at 803.796.2077 for the travel arrangements. Come and join in for a weekend of workshops and fun activities.
Registration for the Friday, April 24th Banquet recognizing the 2015 Scholarship and Education Awards, and Spotlight On Youth Black Tie Awards, continues after Worship in the Health & Wellness Center. The Banquet is free, but all youth must register. Registration forms may be obtained in the Progressive Auxiliary's mail box in the Admin. Bldg., or online at www.brooklandbaptist.org. Registration ends Sunday, April 19th. Adult Banquet price is $10.00.
The Brookland Baptist Senior Missionary Auxiliary will sponsor a Prayer Breakfast in the Fellowship Hall, 8:00AM, Saturday, April 25th, in celebration of our Anniversary. Mrs. Arbra Lewis, of First Calvary Baptist Church will be our Guest Speaker. Tickets are $8.00. For additional information contact Mrs. Pinkie Caldwell at 803.796.2077, or Mrs. Ruth Brown at 803.786.2327
The Brookland Federal Credit Union’s Annual Meeting will be held 6:00PM, Monday, April 27th,
at the Brookland Banquet & Conference Center at 6:00PM.
The Brookland Baptist College Ministry, the BNE Teen Ministry, and the Journey United Methodist Church's Teen and College Ministries have planned a joint College Tour to various Colleges/Universities throughout the states of Alabama and Georgia, June 25th-29th. We will also tour Historical sites such as the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Historic Selma, Alabama, theme parks, additional fun-filled outings/activities!!! For more information on both events, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may call or text Demond T. Coleman at 404.441.2982.
- Calendar & Activities
- About Us
- Ministries List
- Visitor Information
- Member Services
- Prayer Request
- Membership Update Form
- Employment Opportunities
- General Upcoming Church Events