- Online Sermons
- Online Giving
How to Join
||How can I become a member of Brookland?
||"For as in one body we have many members, and not all the members have the same function, so we, who are many, are one body in Christ, and individually we are members one of another. We have gifts that differ according to the grace given to us…"
Brookland is a vibrant, growing congregation in the West Columbia / Columbia and at our new Northeast / Columbia location committed to winning more souls for Christ. We hope that you will consider joining us to help in the building of God's kingdom as you grow and develop spiritually.
Membership in The Brookland Baptist Church begins with accepting Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior. We believe strongly in the Letter to the Romans which says "That if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved" (10:9). In order to obtain full membership at Brookland Baptist Church, you must complete the following steps:
1. Publicly join our congregation during one of our Sunday morning services. This public acknowledgement can be confirmed through Baptism, Christian Experience or by Letter of Transfer from another Baptist congregation or by a Rededication of your life to Christ.
2. Be baptized; if required by (full body emersion), if you have not been so baptized.
3. Complete the New Members Classes:
- Calendar & Activities
- Bible Study Fall 2016
- About Us
- Ministries List
- Visitor Information
- Member Services
- Prayer Request
- Membership Update Form
- Employment Opportunities
- General Upcoming Church Events
- Young Pastor's and Minister's Series