- Online Sermons
The mission of the Financial Ministry is to help people grow closer to Christ by teaching biblical financial principles through Education, Empowerment and Evangelism.
Members of Brookland Baptist Church or Graduates of the Adult or Collegiate Small Group Study offered by the Financial Ministry are eligible for membership.
The Financial Ministry meets every third Tuesday of the month at 6 pm.
|President - Jerome Nesbitt||Vice President - Karen McNeal|
|Secretary - Wytisha Carter||Assistant Secretary - Bernice Breeland|
|Treasurer - Tyrone Brown||Assistant Treasurer - Wanda Jenkins-Oliver|
|Historian - Margaret Warren|
ATTENTION: Please contact Karen McNeal at (803) 206-2602 for additional information.
Outreach Ministry - West
- Counseling Ministry
- Couples for Christ
- Financial Ministry
- Senior Missionary Society
- Brotherhood Ministry
- Intercessory Prayer Ministry
- 500 Club
- Brookland's Orchestra
- Brookland's Soup Kitchen Ministry
- Prison Ministry
- Seniors Ministry
- Young Woman's Auxiliary
- Young Adult Ministry (YAM)
- JoyFest Young Adult Registration Form
- Progressive Auxiliary Ministry
- Women In Ministry
- Spotlight On Youth 2016-2017
- Spotlight On Youth Registration Form